Fall Ponca, Arkansas Trip: October 3-6, 2019
Fall Ponca, Arkansas Trip: October 3-6, 2019
Total Cost of Trip: $500 (all inclusive: transportation, food, drinks, equipment, CE t-shirts, surprise gifts)
Duration: 4 days.
Lodging: Tent Camping.
Activities: Hiking, Swimming, Kayaking, Guided Meditations & Healing exercises.
Healing Exercises: Morning & Evening meditations guided by Alexis. These exercises will include questions, quotes, and small bits of inspiration to designed to allow you to connect deeper with yourself, your desires, and gain a sense of peace and clarity.
Travel: 5am Lafayette meet up, drive to Arkansas, and 11am/12pm departure from Arkansas back to Lafayette. Estimated time of arrival on final day: 9:30pm.
$200 deposit due August 15th to reserve spots. Full balance due 30 days before departure (September 3rd).
Pay here OR venmo me @Alexis-Lemoine
The Ozark Forest is filled with breathtaking bluffs accompanied by the crystal clear Buffalo River. This area is the home of natural caves, and Sweden Creek’s 80 foot waterfall. Ponca, AR is the home of many great bucket-list trails and sights - we’ll be exploring a few of these wondrous trails along with an 8-mile kayaking trip down the gorgeous Buffalo River. This means 4 days of activities and exploration through the stunning Arkansas mountains: hiking, swimming, kayaking, and eating delicious food prepared by our chef. Clarity exercises are presented throughout trip to help us find a deeper connection within ourselves and with those around us. This is the ultimate trip to get away to recharge and rejuvenate your spirit. It’ll be one for the books!
Be aware that we kindly ask you to give up your cellphone for the weekend. We also ask that you do not bring any cameras or other devices as to help you stay in the present moment.
- All camp gear/equipment, tents, chairs, etc.
- Food, water, and all cooking/eating utensils by our incredible Chef
- Follow-up access to professional photos from trip
- Transportation to and from campsite
- Surprise gifts
- T-shirts with C.E. Logo
- Guided hikes and kayaking adventures
- Guided adventures and meditations performed by Alexis that leave lasting impacts on your life - making the time spent on this trip very valuable.
- An entire trip prepared, organized, and crafted for you to enjoy delicious meals and a complete detox from your everyday life. This trip is designed to help you reconnect with yourself and the beauty of nature.
What to bring:
- Sleeping pad (I recommend a Coleman self-inflating sleeping pad. You can find @ Academy, Target, or online. If you need more cushion then I recommend doing some research on softer inflating sleeping pads)
- Pillow and sleeping bag, and/or blankets
- 1-2 Swimsuits
- 3-4 pairs of socks
- 4-5 shirts
- Comfortable hiking or tennis shoes!
- Off spray / sunscreen
- Minimal personal toiletries (toilet paper will be provided!)
- Warmer top or lightweight insulated jacket
- Sunglasses or hat
- 3-4 pairs of pants/shorts (outdoor wear)
- Water bottle or camelback
- Nature friendly soap! (I recommend Dr. Bronner’s soap / shampoo [it’s all in one] so long as we are not polluting the environment)
What to expect:
- The weather temperatures to be highs of 75/80 and lows of 47/50 – Pack accordingly!
- To be very active
- To give up your phone
- To have no service at the campsite (there is a little store 5 minutes away with Wi-Fi in case we need - I always suggest giving family/friends my phone number in case they need to be in touch).
- To be away from the time. No watches please! We want to disconnect and reconnect with nature.
- Sleeping in the same tent with 1 or 2 people (there will be plenty of space so long as we stay minimal).
- To have access to toilets and sinks. There is no shower, however, you are free to bathe in the beautiful and magical river using natural soaps. It is a very liberating experience!
Where do we sleep?
- We will be camping out each night in supplied tents.
What are the age requirments?
- 18 and older.
Are there any opportunities to shower?
- Creeks and lakes.
- All costs listed on our site are the total per person and all-inclusive. -Public trips: We require a deposit per person for public trips. -Custom/Private trips: We require a group deposit for all private/custom trips. Once the deposit is received, we will then begin planning the trip of your dreams! Please contact us for dates and info.
Where will my phone be stored and will I be able to get in touch with family/friends in case of emergency?
- We have a damage control and temperature control storage space with locks to store cellphones. I will have my phone on me at all times. We will visit a nearby store with service every so often for restocking on ice and I will be able to use my phone.
Do I need to bring towels and washclothes?
- yes we recommend bringing 2 towels and 2 washcloths for bathing and drying off after swims.
Is it better to wear shorts or pants?
- Shorts for water adventures and definitely pants for hiking.